Monday, August 24, 2009

48 hours...

...and we will be on our way! This just blows my mind! I feel nervous, excited, anxious, calm, emotional, and so many other things!! We are pretty close to being done with our packing, and our to-do lists are dwindling! Although, I keep thinking of things we should bring! I just need to zip that suitcase and let it be!!!! So, we are flying from Columbus to D.C. on Wednesday afternoon. And then D.C. to Ethiopia Wednesday night. A looooooooong flight!! Hopefully we will be able to rest and enjoy the flight! Please be praying for us as we are traveling! We are not sure yet if we are going to bring our laptop along. I guess it depends on how much room we have left! :):):):) Just think, one week from today I will have hugged and kissed my son! One week......

1 comment:

Amy said...

I hope so bad you took your laptop! I can't wait to hear how the trip was and to meet your little one!