Monday, May 5, 2008

First blog EVER!

I've finally done it. I've been wanting to start a blog for a while now, and here it is! I'm going to talk mostly about our adoption, but maybe a few more things! Wait.....yes, you read right folks! Josue and I are adopting a baby from Ethiopia! YAY! We started this wonderful journey in November. At least that's when we sent in our application. We didn't really do much until January. I'll have to fill in the details, but we are only waiting for ONE more paper. The ever elusive I-171H. Dum Dum Dum!! This is our official form from Homeland Security saying we are fit to bring an orphan into our family! So, I will write more in later posts, I really just wanted to get started tonight! :) Hope everyone enjoys this blog as much as I've enjoyed reading others!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay Go-Go's!!! I can't wait for Biggie smalls or So-Go to come home!! hahaha