Monday, January 5, 2009

Hooray for 2009!

There were 4 referrals given out today!! That's right.....FOUR!! 2 were for infant girls and 2 were infant boys! Still very exciting!! :) I was pouring over our list to count and re-count where we are in line.....as if it would change by counting it 3 times!! I'm pretty sure we are securely in the 18th spot now! There's a few families asking specifically for sibling groups or an older child and an infant, but I'm kinda not counting them! Maybe I should, but their wait might be longer since they are asking for 2 kids. ANYWAY, it sounds better to me to be 18 than 20! :) I was so excited when I read that there were 4 referrals!! I just started crying & crying! Thank you God for answering our prayers today! The families who were referred the infant girls have been waiting for 11 months!!! I am so happy for them! So......keep on coming referrals!!! We're ready!

2 comments:

Amy said...

Yay Jackie!!!!!!!

See you tonight!

Renee' said...

LOL... I did the same thing Jackie! Only I got us tied for 19th. I am pretty sure the Pellizaris are ahead of us (their blog says they sent their dossier to AWAA on June 12). AWAA received our paperwork on July 14th but we were delayed a week because of an embassy closing or something. When did AWAA receive your paperwork?