Tuesday, November 25, 2008

4 months.....

So we've just entered our 4th month of waiting. Today. I really hope we are past the halfway point, but you never really know! The good news is that 2 families received their referrals today. YAY! My friends and fellow-ohioans Roscoe and Julia are #1 in line for a boy! Their blog is http://www.richardsons2ethiopia.blogspot.com/. I've been checking and rechecking our tentative list to see where we are in "the line"!!! So far we are anywhere from #20-#25 in line for a boy. Much farther down the line for a girl, as we've been told it's VERY likely we'll get a boy. And the reason the # is kind of vague is because there are some mystery familes out there, and I don't know if they are asking for a boy or girl, older child or infant, etc. So we really need everyone to pray that the referrals will roll out hot & heavy in December!! :) I really want that line to start moving!! It already makes me feel nervous! I can't imagine what I'll be like in 2 or 3 more months.....

No comments: