Friday, March 13, 2009

Ok, so I just found out we are now number 7!!!!! YAY!!! I have been praying to move up this week and God is faithful!! :) I am soooooo excited!! We are getting close and I am getting nervous! :) Well, more excited than nervous I guess! :) And some more good news, our friends Julia & Roscoe had their court date to finalize the adoption of their baby boy, Micah, last night! They passed and are going to be flying to Ethiopia SOON!!!! Check out their blog at www.richardsons2ethiopia.blogspot.com Micah is absolutely beautiful!!!!!! I can't wait to meet him! I am hoping that our children are at the Transition Home at the same time! How fun for them that they would have that connection!!!! :):) Can you tell by the exclamation points & smiley faces how excited I am????!!!!??!!!!!! :):):):)

2 comments:

Renee said...

Yeah Jackie!! We are so excited for you guys!

Marcia said...

I am sooooo excited for you!!! Lets keep praying that you keep moving up quickly! God Bless You... Also hopefully we'll get chat some time outside of the clothing section at wally world! LOL