Friday, March 20, 2009

Congratulations to the Low Family!!

We are now # 6!!! Awesome!! And as great as this is, it's even better because it was my friends Matt & Kristy who got their referral! They are also fellow Ohioans. I have been praying that they would get their referral before our other Ohio friends travel to Ethiopia next week! Well, this morning I was like "ya know, I'm gonna pray it is TODAY that they get their referral!" Then at lunch Kristy and I were texting back and forth, and I thought "this is NOT a coincidence that we are talking to each other today." Well, low and behold I had a missed call from Kristy after work and I was like there is only ONE reason she would call me today!!!! So I called her back and yelled "Kristy why are you calling me?" And she yelled back "Cuz you're number 6!!!!" I said "Did you get your referral?" She said yes and I just started crying!!! Right there in the Walmart parking lot!! I wonder if anyone saw me! :) Oh well, I seriously DID NOT care!! I was just soooo overwhelmed at how God showed me how in control he is! And how he moved me to pray this morning & then WHAM answered that prayer within hours! Amazing. So I am over the moon with happiness for this wonderful family! And how God is continually showing that even when we wonder why & struggle with this wait, He is NOT held by our timelines & His plan is so much better than we can even imagine!!! Praise God for His faithfulness and loving plans for His children!

No comments: