Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Still waiting.......

A whole week and a half still at #3!!!! This is the longest in about 5 weeks that we have stayed at one number! *sigh* I'm really feeling the wait. More importantly I am thinking about our baby! I'm wondering if he's healthy? How did he get to the orphanage? How is he handling all these different & new things in his life? Moving from orphanage to the Transition Home, getting medical tests, adjusting to nannies? This child is on my mind 24/7!! I feel so distracted while I'm at work! :) But, everytime I think of him I pray for him! And I pray that God will direct my thoughts & prayers to pray specifically for what he needs. So please keep praying, friends!!! Pray for this child as he experiences loss and transitions! Pray for peace in his little heart & health for his body! And then pray that we will see his face soon! :)

2 comments:

Amy said...

Jackie I love you and your beautiful heart! We are praying for your little guy and Luke is getting excited for his friend to come home!

Anonymous said...

I'm also in anticipation for you guys!