Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Today is the Day.....

WOW. I can't believe this day finally came. We got our referral!!!! Praise God! At 11:34 am today we got our referral call! I screamed when I saw the caller id! Just last night my friend, Kristy, told me to set a different ringer specifically for our agency's number! And it was a great idea!!! As soon as I heard that ring it was aaallllll over for me! Although I didn't cry as much as I thought! I screamed. ALOT. Little crying. Alot of screaming. :):):) We conferenced Josue in and Terra told us the info she had on him. He is 10 months old, healthy, beautiful!! I had to wait until Josue got home from work to look at his picture. Luckily he got to leave early! :) We opened that email & looked at our baby's face!!! WOOOOWWW!!!!!!!! He is gorgeous! He's healthy, big beautiful brown eyes, bottom teeth, curly hair, chubby cheeks!!! I'm in love. Head over Heels!! I don't even know what to say!!! Awesome. Just awesome. I can't post pictures or any info on him until everything is finalized in court. Sorry!!! You will have to see his cuteness at a later time! We have an appointment tomorrow in Columbus with an International Doctor to go over his medical report. But everything looks healthy & Terra said he has the healthiest report she's ever seen! I'm just so happy! I don't even know what else to say! :):):):)

5 comments:

Erica said...

Congratulations! We look forward to being able to see his adorable face!

meme said...

YES! WE ARE SO THRILLED! CAN'T WAIT TO MEET HIM! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HIM IN YOUR ARMS! IT'LL BE A LONG TIME BEFORE THIS SMILE LEAVES OUR FACES!

praise to God, giver of all good things!
we love you
Kent and Tammy

kim said...

Yea Gomez family!!!!!
Hoping you have had a wonderful day sharing your great news!!
Congrats,
Kim (YG)

Anonymous said...

YAY!! I'm so EXCITED for you guys! Congratulations! ~ Eva Voth

Cindy Foote said...

Congratulations!!!! Maybe we will get to travel together!!!

Blessings,
Cindy Foote
www.adoptingaria.blogspot.com